National Rural Network (KSOW)
The function of the central unit of the KSOW is performed by the Agricultural Advisory Center in Brwinów, Warsaw Branch.
Objectives of the National Rural Network (in line with RDP 2014-2020):
- Increasing stakeholder involvement in the implementation of rural development initiatives,
- Increasing the quality of RDP implementation,
- Informing the public and potential beneficiaries about the rural development policy and funding opportunities,
- Supporting innovation in agriculture, food production, forestry and rural areas,
- Activation of rural residents to undertake initiatives aimed at rural development, including creating jobs in rural areas.
For more details go to: