Training for Advisors
Due to the high level of pandemic alert, CDR provides the core activities with the use of various developed online IT tools.
Provision of the variety of training courses to build capacities on :
- Improvement of professional skills of personnel involved in development of agriculture and rural development
(total no. of participants in various forms of educational activities in 2081&2019: 21729 participants),
- Improvement of professional skills of agricultural advisors (total no. of participants in various forms of educational activities in 2081&2019: 14217 participants).
- Verifies skills and certifies agricultural and agri-environmental advisors and nature protection experts,
- Following Polish legislation, maintaining and update
of the national lists of authorised advisers qualifying
for provision of services for applying to the EU funds
and related resources,
- Improving methodological, communication and organizational competences of agricultural advisors,
- Introducing standardized organizational solutions, improving methods of field operations and work tools in order to improve the quality and efficiency of services.